Indian cuisine, delicious but simple to cook served with Rice and Salad.
– Methi Mutton Masala –
Maida 1 and a half cup
Sugar according to taste
Choco powder one spoon
Baking soda one spoon
Baking powder one spoon
Vanilla ice cream three spoons
Full cream milk one glass or enough to make the batter smooth
Butter 1 spoon
Almonds for garnishingMutton – half kg
Onion – 4 big nos
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
Tomato – 3 big nos
Curd – 2 tbsp
Fenugreek leaves- one big bunch
Red chilli powder – 1 and a half tablespoon
Turmeric powder- 1 and a half tablespoon
Coriander powder – 1 tablespoon
Garam masala powder (a mixture of ground spices, such as cumin, coriander, and cardamom)- 1 table spoon
Everest meat masala – 1 tablespoon
Bay leaves – 3nos
Salt as per taste
Sugar half teaspoon
1. Marinated Mutton with curd, salt, half turmeric powder, half chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, a little oil and kept it for 3 hrs.
2. Heat oil in cooker itself, add Bay leaves, onion paste, ginger garlic paste and saute for ten mins till the oil separates.
3. Then add chopped tomatoes.
4. When tomatoes become soft, add dry masala one by one.
5. Add little sugar also.
6. When the Masala is cooked, add the marinated Mutton and keep on cooking on slow flame.
7. When oil starts separating, add the cleaned and chopped Methi leaves and cook for five mins more.
8. Then add warm water to the Mutton and closed the lid of the pressure cooker. Let it cook for 15 mins.
9. Then check the Mutton. If it becomes soft and tender, then your Mutton is cooked properly.
10. Then test the salt and let the gravy dry a little bit.
11. Now serve your Methi Mutton with Roti, Nan, kulcha or rice.
Now it’s time to serve.